Freshwater Pearl Drop EarringsRegular price $62.00
These are the perfect pearl earrings on 14k gold fill infinity hoops. These cuties are 1 inch long and are naturally nickel-free and hypoallergenic. Pairs well with our Fonda Necklace.
- To open the hoops: Grab each side and gently tug the hoop open until you feel the ear wire "pop" out of the hoop. Next, twist carefully in opposite directions on either side, allowing the post to open further, giving enough room to put them on. Always open the hoop with this tug then side-to-side motion - never just pull wide or bend to open.
- To put on: As we mentioned above, you never want to bend them open - so it's best to put them on gently by sliding them onto the ear. Keep in mind you want to open them just enough to get them on your lobes. If you need a little more room, use the side-to-side motion noted above.
- To close the hoops: Once on your ear, gently pinch the sides back together to secure in place - then, push and you'll feel the ear wire "pop" back into the hoop. This is how you'll know you're ready to rock & roll!
- ✨Pro tip✨ Since the infinity hoops are designed to look exactly the same front and back , we recommend inserting the hoops through your piercing from behind the earlobe - probably the opposite of how you're used to putting on earrings! But with these magical cuties, putting them on back to front means the closing mechanism ends up in front of your ear - so you've got way more room to work on closing the hoop gently and safely AND you can more easily utilize a mirror to see what's going on.
- Need almost zero care to keep them shiny - just like a very forgiving houseplant. Just wipe with an untreated cloth and you're good to go.
- To keep your jewellery in tip-top shape, avoid things like wearing it while skinny dipping in the lake, rubbing it down with lotion or sweating all over it at the gym. If you do one or all of these things, see tips above for how to deal.