Mexican Hot Chocolate in Mason Jar with Handle 16ozRegular price $20.00
Mexican Hot Chocolate for everyone! “Reminds me of Christmas” says my friend from Queretaro, Mexico. The smell of chocolate, cinnamon and nutmeg fill the senses as you take your first sip of this rich, creamy and flavorful Mexican Hot Cocoa. Enjoy hot or cold.
We begin with an Organic Cacao Powder, add a non-dairy* creamer, piloncillo, freshly toasted and ground cinnamon and nutmeg and vanilla bean sugar, other natural spices added.
What is piloncillo?Also known as Panela around the world. In short, it is unrefined whole cane sugar that is boiled and evaporated of the cane juice to obtain what we know as a similar form of brown sugar, but with zero molasses added. A rich, more complex flavor that Mexicans use in cooking.
- Packaged in 16 oz mason jar with handle
- Simply add 2 tablespoons to 8 ounces of hot water
- 10 oz of instant powder makes approximately 12 cups of chocolately, creamy Mexican Hot Chocolate
- Try it “spicy” and add a teaspoon of ancho, guajillo or cayenne
- Contains casein, a milk protein