This luxury hand-knit Peruvian wool hat is made with the highest quality, ethically-sourced yarn to keep kids warm on all their winter adventures. Peruvian wool is very soft and warm without being scratchy. Wool is body odor-resistant, moisture-wicking, breathable, and biodegradable.
- Baby size fits 6-12months, measures 7.5” w x 7” h
- Toddler size fits 1-3 years, measures 8” w x 7.5” h
- These do not have the suede tags attached due to small parts/choking hazard to under age 3
Care: - Wool is naturally odor-resistant so does not need to be washed often.
- Remove pom pom by untying from inside before washing.
- Hand wash cold in gentle detergent, lay flat to dry. - Fluff pom pom by gently brushing with comb or cool heat from a hair dryer.
Emily Sheehan M.A. '09 (Carlson School of Management) Alumni Association Member