UMAA Membership - FamilyRegular price $60.00
The Family Membership program provides families, including your student, with all of the great benefits of the Alumni Association, while also supporting programming and events for family members when they visit campus.
Alumni Association membership will also connect your student with mentoring and career development resources, like the Maroon and Gold Network. This online career advice platform, developed and funded by the Alumni Association, is offered free of charge to alumni, students and friends. Plus, you’ll find webinars that feature expert advice for establishing careers and adapting to these changing times.
Families who join the Alumni Association receive a subscription to Minnesota Alumni, the award-winning Alumni Association magazine that highlights what's happening at the U. Membership also includes a 20% discount in store and online at the University of Minnesota Bookstores, including apparel and gifts, alumni rates at The Graduate Minneapolis on campus, member ticket rates for Northrop Dance and membership discounts at the Bell Museum, and MN Landscape Arboretum.
Join as a U of M family (up to 2 parents and a current U student). Access member benefits that keep parents connected and prep students for the working world.
- 1 Year / $60
- 4 Year / $150. Get all the benefits of a 1-year family membership, but at a discounted rate of just $150 for four full years!
Annual membership is a great way to stay connected, support career resources and alumni-owned businesses, and receive exclusive member benefits.
Multi-Year memberships provide an opportunity to stay connected at a reduced price!
- Quarterly subscription to award-winning Minnesota Alumni magazine
- Special access to MN Alumni Market members-only merchandise
- Year-round 20% savings on Gopher Gear at U of M Bookstores, online and in-store
- Plus, take advantage of all the other Maroon and Gold Rewards™.
- Save 10% off on the MN Alumni Market during your birthday month